2020 Membership Application and Information
This is a very challenging year for everyone, including the State College Quarterback Club. As you might expect, we will not be able to operate normally with in-person events. However, we will be able to have our weekly events that everyone has enjoyed for many years in a virtual format. Each week before every game, you will watch Steve Jones interview Coach Franklin and select players when available. You will have the opportunity to submit written questions prior to the program for Steve to ask the Coach. When you join this year, your email address will become your security key to access the program through the internet.
In addition, the 2020 Football Banquet (assuming it is held) will be virtually made available to the State College Quarterback Club members.
For this year only, we will have a basic level of membership for everyone. An individual or couple may join for a membership fee of $100. The $100 is the same amount as last year’s individual membership level. For this year each individual member or couple will be able to register one email address, which they will use to access virtually the 12 Weekly Events and the 2020 Football Banquet. In addition, we have a “Coaches Circle” membership for a tax deductible contribution of $150 over the basic membership.
Remember that all membership dues and contributions are used to support Penn State Football, including: weekly events, the year-end Penn State Football Banquet, and the State College Quarterback Club’s commitment to The Morgan Academic Center.
Two Exciting Announcements
- We will now accept online payments via PayPal or credit card to pay the membership fee through our website.
- Instead of our customary annual limit on the number of members, we are opening membership to everyone interested in seeing our online program. We encourage you to ask your friends and family around the country to become a member in 2020.
How to Register for Membership
1. Online Registration and Payment
If you would like to pay for membership online using either credit card or PayPal, please click on the following link:
2. Mail Application and Check
You can also download a PDF of the application form to print, fill out, and then mail in with a check at the following link:
How to Join Events
We will be sending out detailed instructions on how to access the virtual events at least two weeks prior to our first event. Although it will be different, we are looking forward to an informative schedule of events and an exciting 2020 season!
Special Announcements Regarding 2020 Membership
- We all understand that this is a different year, and to run the Club will be a difficult challenge. We also understand that the season is scheduled to start on September 5, but could end at any time before the National Championship game. Therefore, our financial policy regarding membership dues will be:
- If the season is canceled before the open date, members will receive a credit toward next year’s membership.
- If the season is canceled after the opening game, no refund will be given, and all remaining money will be contributed to the Athletic Department to be used for all aspects of the football program.
- We have a great relationship with Coach Franklin and the Athletic Department. We have always said “What is said at Quarterback Club, Stays at Quarterback Club”. We have had some issues in the past, so to be clear, if anyone transmits what is said or conducted at Quarterback Club in any way, i.e. Email, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or any media outlet, or copy what is said via video, or audio, the member will permanently lose their membership. If their membership is part of a family membership, the family will also permanently lose their membership as determined by the State College Quarterback Board of Directors.
If you are not currently on our email list, or need to update your email, please contact us.